Saturday 2 November 2013

Candy Winner

Evening

Well only a week to go now, we are so looking forward to next Saturday and meeting lots of lovely ladies!

Ok so as promised the lucky winner of the Cute Cottage Candy is..............drumroll please!


Well done and a huge thank you to everybody who entered!

 Natasha please email us at cutecottagecrafts.co.uk with your addy and we will pop it in the post for you!!

Prize needs to be claimed within 7 days before being redrawn..

Hugs

Sarah and Karenxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi love, thanks so much for your generosity with such a great giveaway. I have been trying to email you at the email addy that you have given above but it will not allow me and is saying that it is the wrong format and I am unsure of any other way to contact yourselves to give you my details. If it will be any help my email address is nklmarr@live.co.uk, maybe you could mail me and I can reply to that with my address details. Thanks in advance.
    Hugs.
    Natasha xnx

    ReplyDelete